- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Boarding Admission Form & Consent Form - Please print and complete the admission form and initial next to each policy and sign by the "X". Present consent form at the time of check-in.
Pet boarding is offered through our in-house kennel facility.
- Board pets for small weekend getaways or extended trips if needed.
- Kennels are all indoor, so your pets can have the comfort of air-conditioning/heating while you are away.
- Your pets are played with and walked several times a day by our kennel assistants.
- We also offer additional amenities that are optional at the time of check-in such as:
- Parting Pampering: your dog will have a bath, nail trim, & ear cleaning before they go home
- Medication Administration/Monitoring: for pets that need the extra medical attention from our technical staff.
- Before & After hours pick-up: convenient for weekends/holidays
- A.M. pick-up is 9-9:15 a.m. ** Sundays**
- P.M. pick-up is 5-5:30 p.m. **Saturdays & Sundays**
- Holiday pick-up is 9-9:15a.m. **ONLY**
- Requests for before & after hours pickup for weekends & holidays must be addressed at the time the reservation is made to insure that a kennel assistant will be here to discharge the pet.
- All pets boarding must be up to date on vaccinations. A vaccination record must be presented before or at the time of drop-off. If we do not have an up to date copy of vaccination records, vaccinations will be administered to the pet by the attending veterinarian. This policy is to insure that your pet and others are being kept in a healthy and controlled environment. Below are the vaccinations that we require your pet to be up to date with prior to boarding:
- Canine Vaccinations: DA2PP, Rabies, & Bordetella (Bordetella must be up to date within 6 months)
- Feline Vaccinatons: Leukemia, FERCP, & Rabies
- Extra Surcharge per night for intact males.
- Additional charges for medication administration per day.
Being that our boarding facility is in a hospital setting, it will give you peace of mind knowing that we have the necessary supplies and knowledge to care for your pet. Your pets will love their stay here and will be very well taken care of.