- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
We utilize the safest available anesthetics to provide an extra margin of safety, especially for our older or high-risk patients. Using the most modern equipment, the patient's vital signs are monitored during all anesthetic procedures.
An anesthesia machine is used for monitoring a patient's breathing, oxygen administration, and gas intake.
An endotracheal tube is inserted into the patient's esophagus to maintain a patent's airway and to administer gas anesthetics.
Help us Keep your Pet Healthy with Pre-anesthetic Testing!
To ensure your pet can properly process and eliminate an anesthetic agent, we run tests to confirm that your pet's organs are functioning properly and to find possible hidden conditions that could put your pet at risk.
Top 4 Reasons to Test your Pet:
- Enjoy peace of mind.
- Testing can reduce anesthetic and surgical risk.
- Detect hidden illness.
- Healthy looking pets may be hiding signs of disease. Testing helps detect this kind of illness so we can avoid problems with anesthesia.
- Reduce risks and consequences.
- If the preanesthetic testing results are normal, we can proceed with confidence. If not, we can alter the anesthetic procedure or take other precautions that are safe for your pet's health.
- Protect your pet's future health.
- These tests become part of your pet's medical record providing a baseline for future reference.